Friday, February 5, 2016

The 2017 Toyota Corolla


When spy shots of the  2017 Toyota Corolla came out, websites such as Autoblog and LeftLaneNews suggested it to be taking styling cues from the Mirai.  I never saw this.  I saw more of the Camry.  Now, I will admit, those crazy dimples that most likely hold some stylized led's hold strong ties to the Mirai.  But, I doubt they will be as prominently featured here.  Now, here is where I present you with my rendering of the 2017 Toyota Corolla.


I had to pull several images of three cars to pull this off.  The headlights and a good majority of the grill come from the Avalon (though I had to reshape these items quite a bit).  Part of the inner grill and fog lights come from the Camry (though I admit I got lazy with the fog lights).  And the faux grill that holds the Toyota symbol comes from the most current Rav4.  I pulled the same old taillight, since I have not studied the tail end yet.  All in all, I think this gives a pretty good glimpse of what is to come.

Spy Shot Image: http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2016/01/2017-toyota-corolla-spied-will-get-mirai-inspired-look.html 

No comments: