Monday, December 24, 2007

Story #4: Oaha Moki Ango, Chief Ruler of the Land

Oaha Moki Ango, Chief Ruler of the Land
By us two indivisuals that have no time to ourselves, mindless freaks.
Fred was a squirrel that had a dream. That white people and black people and even Chinese people can live together in harmony. What the heck am I saying? I will tell you. He wanted to inspire people to eat poultry. It is good tasting and stuff. Why am I telling you this. I will tell you. It has great significance. You see, poultry has a good sent. People eat it, because chickens are stupid. You get what I am saying? Ok, good.
---Sorry, about that, We have had a few problems with our minds and keeping staying sane, and well, we lost it for the section above, but now starts the Real story. We are sorry for the inconvenience.---
There once was a good little lad by the name of Oaha Moki Ango. This translated means, boy with pig snout ears. As it is understood, he went through a terrible childhood. Children would say, "Oooahh. Ona chaka, Oaha Moki Ango es chookie anah wego." Roughly translated it means, "Oh woe is loser, Boy with pig snout ears, is true to name that is." Yes, a terribly difficult child hood that was. But now that he in nearing manhood, he has to reminisce. Not for the good things, but to see how he has grown. Some say that he has grown into his pig snout ears. But, he does not worry about this, no no! He has turned his back on his past. It is known that he will be the future ruler of Aguantini, The land of the brave. He prepares himself to be the ruler of his land. He wishes to be head chief. But, something in the future awaits him. Something that will make this dream difficult to accomplish. The people who have immigrated from England are taking over many miles of the land. But, nobody of this village is aware of this at this time. Nor, will they ever know for a long time.

One fine day, Oaha Moki Ango, woke up to the rising sun god. He took several minutes to do so.

Oaha Moki Ango danced around singing, "Ango lansi manga cho cha, sueen gote eie casa monee sa . . ." And so on and so forth. Singing many praises to make the day be good. He sang to the sun god to have a great time of harvest. For it was nessesary to have a good amount of crop. It was nearing winter. Oaha Moki Ango was interrupted by a swift wind from the east. This was the answer that he wanted. There was going to be a profitable hunt this day. He was very well pleased. He gathered his spear and his arrow, but forgot his bow. He ran to the south by the foot hills where the big sheep did dwell.

Oaha Moki Ango looked up and saw the wind god come down from the heavens. He worshiped the wind god by chanting "Oma cha ka ma low!" which translated means "I am thy servant, command me to do thy will Great God of changes!" The wind god heard the praise and looked down at Oaha Moki Ango. "You have been a faithful servant, I will give thee a name worthy of your goal in life. From now on you shall be know as Josh, the windblessed. I have a message for you. Strangers are taking over the lands around your tribe, you must be prepared to lead and protect your tribe. Go and seek out the Great Eagle God, He will teach thee the ways of the stranger, so you can be an ambasador between your people and the strangers. I will give the the gift to speak the strangers language. Is it well with you?" the god said this in the english language, but the god's word's meaning was felt in the heart of Josh.
"Yes, I have understood and will obey," Josh replied "I need guidence to the Great Eagle God, tell me where he resides. For we need not remember that great destruction his rath had on my people."
"The path way is hard, It was difficult for many reasons, but what if you were a toad, would the journey be any easier? "
"You think this would happen, my master, For how can I lead my people if I were a toad?"
"The Great Egale God has deemed you worthy to find him, he sayeth he is pleased with your response. Go to the west, travel no stop for three days and nights there you shall find a stone with the symbol of the Great Eagle God, his symbol is that of the egale. Go, do what was asked of thee."
Josh came out of the foot hills and went down to the village. He saw many odd looking people standing there talking to the chief. He stopped by the chief and bowed. "Yo sho mamas boy oh," he said with praise. The odd people looked at him and laughed.
The chief turned to Josh and said in their toungue. "Thank you young Oaha Moki Ango. What is it that you wish to speak?"
"These people bring odd things to us. We dont understand what they want. So, we cannot make any agreements yet. I have spoken to the Wind God. He has sent me to the Eagle God. There I will learn the new language. And we can become one with this people. Wait for me. I dont want to come back to a hostile work environment." Josh turned to leave, but was stopped by all the village boys.
They spoke, "Oh, theres little Oaha Moki Ango again. Looks like he didnt get any food again. He is a poor hunter indeed."
"Hey, my name is Josh now. Thus saith the Wind God. Good bye." Josh walked over to the fire pit. There were four markers around the fire, each pointing a different direction. "So, west is . . . that way." He ran of westward. He ran for a long time, three days and nights to be exact. When he aproached the end of his journey he came to a large ship. It said on the hull of the ship in bold letters, "Noah's Arch." He found this odd. It was in his way of true west. So, he hopped on board. When he was onboard he looked to the sky. It was time. When he turned around there was the rock of the eagle. He touched it and had a vision. In the vision he saw the Eagle God. It spoke to him in magnificance.

"Once known Oaha Moki Ango, and also known Josh. Your name does not please me. I shall give you a new name of goodness. I call thee Car. I have a message for you. These men that have come that look odd in your eyes are good and bad. They will wish to wed many of the brides in your village. Because of this, you will not marry, nor have a family. They will introduce to you many odd things. They shall teach you of office work and lawyers. Terrible places and people those bring. These people are called Explorer 1, and Explorer 2, and Explorer 3, and so on. You will soon learn the blessing of slavery when you become one. Many other things will you learn. But, they will teach you one evil of more evil then the other. It is evil, that is all you need to know. But, they will teach you Christianity. It is the thought of there being only one true God."

"Oh, no."

"Well, actually, they are right about that. So, you will not need any of us other Gods ever again."

"But, what if I need to talk?"

"There is a comandment which you will learn. There shall be no gods before the one and true God."

"Oh, dang it. I liked you."

"Oh, look at the time. You have a long journey back you know. And you are probably really hungry. You are the weakest link. Good bye."

The vision ended and the rock was gone. He quickly ran back to the village. He made the journey only five hours. When he walked in, the village boys said, "Oh, there is that one odd Josh boy. Ha ha. Back again with no food."

He went to the chief and told him of his vision. The chief said, "Good Oaha Moki Ango, you shall go journey with these men and converse with them. You will be good for us to go with them now."

So he left with the people. The odd people lead him to a great vast field where they could talk. They said, "So, you boy, what is your name? Do you understand the words that are comming out of my mouth?"

"Yes," He spoke. "My name is Car. It is a new name given to me by the Eagle God. But, I think I am done listening to him now. So, which one of you are Explorer 1?"

They took a moment to number the explorers. But one of the explorers, the leader, was named Fred. Fred looked Car in the eyes and said "If your going to hang with first you'll need a new name. Your name is now, Bryon. Peace out!"

"I feel glee, at recieving this new name. I am happy, oh so happy. As happy as the sun moves in the sky, it does," gleefully said Bryon.

Bryon traveled with the Explorers. Along the journey Fred said he was thirsty. The group stopped at an oasis, where they drank water, and ate meat, very strange meat that was taken from the Explorers packs.

"What type of meat is this?" queried Bryon.

"You say I eat flesh," said Fred in an outrage.

"Define flesh?" queried Bryon.

"You don't know me. We don't eat animal flesh, unless that is the only option," said Fred.

"Oh, so what is this food?"

"It is called tofu, it is made out of type of bean. Now that we have that understood, did you hear the legend of the great Arignot, Peace?"

"No, what is and Arignot?" asked Bryon.

"Like we are going to tell you? You are but a village boy. What would you understand?"

"Well, I am sure I would understand better than some of the boys in the village."

"Oh, really," Said Explorer 3.

"Yea, their names are Michael, Dewit, and Jakamo." There was silence.

"Oh, well then. Explorer 2, did you have something to say." Said Explorer 5, trying to break the silence.

Explorer 2 looked around, "Uh, yea. I once had six children, twenty grandchildren, and 50 great-grandchildren."

"Excuse him," Said Fred. "He often speaks as if he were very old."

"Have been married for 50 years."

"Hey, be quiet."

"Love lasts forever. At least that is what Joseph Smith says."

Bryon looked at Explorer 6, who hasn't said a thing so far in the journey. "What is wrong with this guy?"

Explorer 6 looked at him and crossed his eyes, "EVIL MEN!" He shouted.

"Ok. Should have guessed that." Bryon said.

Explorer 52 took Bryon aside. They went up to the foothills where they were very secluded. "Hey there. Those guys are sort of odd. You see, they are Christians. They are usually like that. I am what some people call Mormon. We believe in a prophet Joseph Smith and--"

"You convinced me."

"Ok, that was easy. We are on our way to Zion. Brigham Young has already established a great city in a distant land. I wish to find someone to get married to there."

"Death of children!" Shouted Explorer 6.

"His voice really carries, doesnt it?" Said Bryon.

"Look kid. I don't like your name. I will call you PeaBrain. Is that ok?"

"I love that name. My father had that same name. Wow, people really respected him. The pea is sacred in my village."

"Well, lets go to --"

"Salt Lake City, Utah!" Shouted Explorer 6

Explorer 52 yelled, "I am going to kill that man."
"I don't know much about what you believe, but in my village it is forbidden to kill any person. Are you sure you want to do that to Explorer 6?" queried PeaBrain.
"I wasn't really going to do that, it is just an expression from where I come from. Any way, I'm sick and tired of Explorer 6, he is my roommate back home, and he is a nut. He and one of his friends made a story up called 'Sir Joshua the great.' Sir Joshua had this nickel that could kill anything, and also worked like a boomerang."
"Yodel-a-EU" shouted Explorer 6
"Is that the only thing you find annoying about Explorer 6?" PeaBrain wondered.
"He worked for Meleluca, a beauty care product company. They make things to put on the skin to make people look better then they do naturally. He always passes gas in public, and doesn't even say 'excuse me!' He also uses all of my olive oil with out asking." explained Explorer 52.
"What is olive oil?"
"It is an oil made out of olives. and he doesn't even have a traditional western family. His parents are both guys, he was adopted, and that is just UNNATURAL."
"What do you mean?"
"Well, there are some confused people in my homeland, men making love to men, and women making love with women. The men making love to men, we call them Gay, and women making love with women are called lesbian."
"What the heck, how is that posible?"
Explorer 52, gave a short explianation how men and women reproduce, and how gays and lesbians make love with each other.
"Yuck! That is unnatural!" said PeaBrain in disguste.
"You better not tell any of the others what I have told you. They don't really care that much about your people, they would steal your women if they could, but it is currently forbiden. I have some homework for you, you are to ask Fred about Nova Wars."
"Why must I?"
"I will explain later." said Explorer 52 as he led PeaBrain back to the others. When PeaBrain and Explorer 52 returned PeaBrain started doing his homework he asked Fred "What is Nova Wars?"
"It is a movie I helped write. It takes place up in space, since I figure that you have no idea what space is I will explain. Above the sky there is a place called space, it consists of nothing but planets, which are worlds like this one, and you can travel between planets in special ships. Nova wars is about a war up in outer space, on planets far away from here. One of the ships is called The Cube..." Fred explained but was interupted by PeaBrain.
"What does that stand for?"
"Well, Bryon. It is a ships in the shape of a cube, a six sided solid object that all sides are squares."
"What is a square?"
"It is a shape that has four equal sides, and four right angles. It be a large metal object that cannot be damaged, easily. It has blue fire that escapes it for battle. There is also another ship called The VST."
"What does that stand for?"
"I love going on dates with your village men and women who are neither gay or lesbian," exclaimed Explorer 6
"The VST stands for V Shapped Transport." He holds up his hands to form a V. "In it, there are many small flying wariors. They run along the sides of the V and fly and fight." explained Fred, "I think it is time to move on. We have three more days before our ship leaves, and we are two days away. I want an extra day to show Bryon, around the ship so I can explain things to him. But bad words are forbidden here on out."
They traveled two more days and reached on of the Explorers Colonies. They walked by a church with a flying buttress. PeaBrain asked "What is that?" pointing to the buttress.
"Well, that is one of those flying butts. They are the foundation of the budist church." Explorer 52 said, looking over at Explorer 6. He always jokes about the budist church to anoy Explorer 6.
Explorer 6 got really mad, "I heard that. You are talking about the great budist church." He took Bryon aside. "Look, the budist church holds great truths. They have 'The Book of Mormon Bible Bash Book', that is a great book. The head of the church is the Wurms. They are the most great and knolagable intelegences of the universe. Join my church, and I will call you Elder Rogers. Or, maybe I will call you Elder Mueller. I dont know."
"Hey, Ronald Regan!" Shouted Explorer 23 to Explorer 6.
"What is it, Orson Scott Card?" He replied.
"We have a message from London, England."
"Ah, a message from home. Tell them that there are rumors of the New York City Missionaries. They want war, yes."
Elder Rogers looked over at Explorer 6 and 23, "What are you talking about, fuerline?"
"Woah," Said Explorer 6, "That is one long Dutch word.
Explorer 5 came over and took Bryon by the arms. "Do you remember me? We went to high school together. When we go over to Salt lake, it would be great to meet Pres. Young. Can I call you Pres. Carlisle?"
"Uh, sure." Said formerly known Bryon.
Explorer 5 was very happy with this. "Oh, I feel like Radar in MASH."
"The rumors of war are near." Shouted Explorer 6.
Bryon looked at Explorer 5, 6, and 23. He planed rebelion against them. He favored Explorer 52 alot. He understood him, for he was not crazy. "Hey, Ronald Regan! Leeds, England demands your brain."
Explorer 6 looks over, "No, it is mine!"
Bryon gave a quick belly dance to the Eagle God. "Oaha Moki Ango, aiee ando rufus meety so." Suddenly an Eagle Flew overhead. It was the Eagle God. "Yaso, mokini aso low." Car asked him. The Eagle God flew down by the way side and ate the three crazy explorers.
Eagle God said to him, "You remember me, you shall be blessed. Thank you one called Car. You are given the gift of strength and persistance. You need not dwell on the foods of the earth, for ye are imortal. Now, go, continue your journey so you too can become a god." The Eagle God then flew over head. An egg was made and dropped. Car was careful to catch it. The egg was a soft green the size of an automobile.
He walked over to Explorer 52. Explorer 52 said. "Wow, that was amazing. What happened over there? And what is that?"
"I called upon the Eagle God. And it gave me this practicaly small egg. I think it is called the Egg of Stupidity and Imortality, one and the same."
"That confuses me. For there is only one true god." Explorer 52 gave PeaBrain a final draft, also known as a copy, of the Book of Mormon.
All of a sudden Explorer 33 ran a distance to them. He shoulted, "War is nigh. They are re-assembling the Mormon Batalion. That egg is the enemy they are saying, they are saying, 'Gather thine tokens, to give to the Lord, so he will bless us with victory!' They say that egg is evil, they saw it fall from a great demond. We must do something, before they come after us. They will kill the protectors of the egg!"
"We need to get rid of this great evil," said 52 with a concerd look on his face, "If my fellow people are coming to destroy this egg, we must do as they do. How can we get rid of this egg, PeaBrain?"
"I don't know, maybe we should check the bulletin board." replied PeaBrain.
They walked to the bulletin board, which was a list of different types of bullets. They found a bullet that would destroy an egg. They took the bullet, and 52 loaded his gun with the bullet. They returned to the egg, 52 took aim and pulled the trigger. Nothing happened.
"What are you doing, why haven't you fired your gun Explorer 52?" asked PeaBrain.
52 pulled the trigger five more times, "The gun won't work for me. You try it PeaBrain!"
PeaBrain took the gun, aimed the gun and pulled the trigger. The bullet flied towards the egg. Just as the bullet hit the egg, the egg shattered into five hundred flaming pieces.
"Wow! that was cool, I didn't know that would happen," exclaimed 52 "You are my hero! You saved our community from the evil egg."
All of a sudden a choir appeared singing "Kaki Lambe." The ashes of the egg, sarted gathering together. They formed into the great master of evil.
"Exploerer 6! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" exclaimed everyone in unision.
"Large booties, on sale now!" yelled a street vendor.
"Give me all your change! or I will bring back the Big Bang!" Exploerer 6 demanded as he hovered over to Explorer 33. Explorer 6 patted down 33's pants.
"What the heck is that guy doing with his pants?" asked PeaBrain.
All of a suden Explorer 33 changed into One hundred dollars, in quater and nickles. Explorer 6 picked up all the change, which took him only two seconds with his new found magical powers. He hovered his eay to the street vendor and said "I'll take a size 666!" The vendor pulled out a large pig, the pig said "I was lost and found am I. Thank you for freeing me master 6."
A croud gathered to see the sight. Nobody wanted to see a rebelion. A man on the street was holding a sign saying that said The End is Near. He said, "Why am I always right?" He turned and ran.
PeaBrain took the gun in his arms. He made sure it was fully loaded and said, "Death to 6, you peice of toad."
6 looked at everyone with evilish envy, "The rain in Spain, falls mainly in the plains. I shall kill you like I have Bro. Kempton and Sister Engstrom. They were old people."
The pig stood up on its front legs and turned around. "With the power invested by me, I shall make pigglets fly in the View." The pig turned around, exposing its rear end towards the croud. He became as a bazooka, shooting many evil pigglets into the croud. "Ha, take that!"
Some man named Wilber from England ran into the croud. "What is happening." All of a sudden one of the pigglets landed on Wilber. "What are you?" he asked.
"I am one of the youth of the large evil pig over there. I am ashamed that he is my father. I posses special powers that can be used for your good." Said the pigglet.
"Oh, you can? I shall call you ChaCha the pigglet of them all." Wilber and ChaCha joined Explorer 52 and PeaBrain. "We shall join you against the evil that will persue you."
---This story is a collaborate work, hence the randomness of some of these events. Warning: Praental Discrestion is Advisded.---
Pig tried to fire more pigglets but all that was hear was "tte tte tte tte tte te tte tte tte te t." "Darn it, I am out of sperm! I can't create anymore pigglets. How could this happen!"
Explorer 52 said "PeaBrain, you have a new name. From now on you will be called The Great Eggbreaker. For you are. Let us slay this evil pig."
"You think you can defeat me Explorer 52! Well, why don't you just climb up a large tree, and jump off. You will never defeat the great Piggunator!"
Eggbreaker looked the Piggunator straight in the eyes and said "You are none other that a pig. You will not kill us, we will kill you! Because I can sing with my with my voice and my tounge."
"Do you want some of my urine, Piglet," snarled Piggunator while urinating towards Eggbreaker. Eggbreaker dodge the urine stream, while to the left. "Eat food, you person! Cha-ching!" Piggunator said as he threw his snout at Eggbreaker.
"Does anyone have a writing untensile?" queried Eggbreaker while dodging the snount.
"I have a pen!" yelled an old man in the crowd watching.
"Throw it to me!" The old man trew the pen to Eggbreaker. Eggbreker yelled "Look over there, Piggunator, It's yo momma!"
"Where?" said Piggunator, looking to the right and left. Eggbreker stabed Piggunator in the heart with the pen.
Piggunator's last words were "WHY?" He took a couple of steps gasping for breath. He then added to his last words saying, "Oh, in the name of Sir Lancalot, you shall never forget me. For, I have left another. One of mine pigglets will live another life, that of evil. He shall be known as General Gewenavir." Pig fell to the ground and a pigglet popped out. It stood up and flexed its pecs.
"Check out these pecs man!" Said General Gewenavir. He then jumped in the air and never landed, for he could fly.
Eggbreker turned to 52 and said, "That old dog of your's is not present."
52 said, "I have never had a dog."
"Oh, well. I am sorry, dogs are good to have. They are especcially tasty, if you know waht I mean."
"Yes, I do. I had a friend back home, Sir Robinhood, who used to cook them a lot. He had a cutting knife that he favored. He even called it Excalabur."
"Have you ever had the Rainbow Dorkfish? It is most present in the southern rivers."
"No. I do believe that it is time to get on that ship of ours. It is over there." 52 pointed to a ship called Noah's Arch II. They hopped on board. There was a list to sign of passengers. While 52 signed the paper, Eggbreker was looking at the other names. Some of them were: Maid Marian, King John, King Richard (of Notingham), Bryon Todd Rogers Wanntabe, and Merlin. It was his time to sign the list. He had to think for a moment. "What was my name in the time that we first signed up for the boat?"
52 thought for a moment, "Uh, it was Bryon."
"Ok, thanks. I was thinking itwas like Joshua S. Mueller or something." So he signed as Bryon.
They went to a room. It was fairly large. There were a total of 26 bunk beds. They were surprised to see this, they expected something more like the titanic. The manager of the boat came on board and handed them their tickets. They said, one way trip.
"Oh, no! We have a one way ticket to Africa. What were we thinking. I told you you shouldnt have bought it on ebay." Eggbreker stated generously.
---It shall be known that they used to be in the americas. Oaha Moki Ango was a native american. They are on their way to Africa. How is that for genious?
While they were on board suffering sea sicknes a man came up to them. "I have some soup for you." He handed them a boul of something. They took a smell of it. It was foul.
"Ah, what is that stuff?" Asked Eggbreker.
"Have you ever been sea sick?" He pointed to the boul. They were discusted and threw the boul aside. "Sorry, that was a cruel joke. My name is, King Arthur. I am on my way to europe."
52 said, "Well, you might as well forget that. This ship is headed to Africa."
"What? This cant be. Oh, well, what do I care?"
"Who is that," Asked an old hairy woman. "They are fine."
"Oh, that is Mae Rogers Parker, divorced." Said King Arthur.
"I would sure like to meet her. My name is Maid Marian by the way. I am going to go over and meet that fair lass."
"What on earth is that old people thing doing with that chug of beer stuff," said ChaCha pointing to a group of old people. Everyone looked over at the group. The leader of that little group of old people was Josh Mueller, cousin of John Muier. Josh was telling a story while drinking a bottle of beer. "Bla and cough saw the big black bearded thing walking towards them it said 'CC, RR NN HH WW HH!' which means 'Let all men sing!' Bla asked cough 'Why cant you eat cheese and barf at the same time why don't you and do it now, please?' cough died right there, and so the thing ate Bla, and so ends the story." At this the old people laughed.
ChaCha asked "What is so funny?"
All of a suden the boat went out to sea. They traveled for about 5 days on the ocean, then a fog surounded the ship. Everyone wondered what was going on. Tweleve hours later, the fog lifted, reveal that they were locked in a huge lake. ChaCha climb down the side of the boat to taste the water. "It is salt water!"
"We must be in the great Salt Lake!" exclaimed 52. There was a slight fog/haze bluring the view.
Eggbreker walked over to the edge of the boat. He looked over the water, and surveyed the horizon. Something was different. "No, in cant be. We are in the dead sea." The fog/haze cleared. They were indeed in the Dead Sea.
"What are we going to? We are suposed to be in Africa." Said 52. "I guess it could be worse."
Noah's Ark II turned slowed down and landed on shore. They opened the door and put down the walkway to land. They started to walk down the ramp towards land when a group of people came to meet them, an older man and three others. Two of them looked to be twins. The older man came up to them first. Eggbreker was in the front of the line. The older man spoke, "I am Joshua Samuel Rogers, the leader of the Little Big Horn tribe. Does It takes a whole village to fill this ship?"
Eggbreker looked back at the people on the ark. He looked back at Joshua and said, "I am a child of a slave. My name is Bro. Kempton, and my Heavenly Father Loves Me. He loves you too."
"I know that. It is good to hear someone else say the same." Joshua turned around and shouted, "Kaki Lambe!" A man, from far away, came running over a hill from the East.
"I am coming, wait for me. I pass gas for you." Said the man.
The identical twin cousins looked at each other. They shook their heads, that man over there has mental problems, and they knew that. The man arived and walked up to Joshua. "I have arived. I have the choir music you wanted." He held up the music. They said: When I Survey the Wondrous Cross, My God Is a Rock, and I Need Thee Every hour.
Joshua was well pleased. "The choir music has come. I am sorry, this man here is my ride to Orem, Utah. He can run long distances. His name is Bryon Todd Mueller."
Bro. Kempton shook hands with Bryon, "It is good to meet you. You know, I used to be called Bryon, funny hu?" He hopped on Bryon's back. "Take me to Papa Murphy's Pizza." He began to run really fast. He looked behind him, he couldnt see the ark anymore. In fact, they were going so fast that the sand behind them was turning into glass. Suddenly they stopped. He looked infront of him. They were there, but it was closed. "Dang it, I hate it when that happens. How about Gandolfo's." He started to run even faster than before. When he stopped something was diferent. They went so fast that they went back in time. It was night time.
"Oh, on this Shining Night. Look at those stars." Said Bryon. He took out his Cell Phone. "Woah. How far back in time have we gone. I have no reception."
Bro. Kempton realized that there were no cell phone towers or any technology. He looked to his left and saw a temple. In the future they will be called The House of the Lord.
Bryon looked at Bro. Kempton and said, "You know, back in old times they had to go to mountains to talk to God. It is called the Mountain of the Lord."
"We need to set up a General Confrence Center to speak with the others," Said Bryon. They will know that something is up.
Bro. Kempton looked at Bryon and said, "I am tired of my name. Call me MeatBallHead."
"Ok, sounds great to me." He said.
---Sorry for the inconviniences we have made a printout so we can handwrite for a while. (Even though you wont be able to see it.)
"Did you ever see Star Wars?" Asked Bryon.
"No, nat all the way through." Replied MeatBallHead.
"What, seneces did you see?"
"I saw the senece in number four where that girl, being projected from R2-D2, saying 'its my only hope!"
"She never said that! She said 'you are my only hope,'"
"What was that old guy's name? The one that says, 'use the force.'"
"Oh! His name is Obi-Wn Kinobi. My favorite villian is Darth Vader, you know the guy that tells Luke, 'It is your destiny.'"
"The terminal is closed!"
"That isn't from Star Wars, that is from The Terminal."
"Do you know where we are?"
"I think we are in Utah!"
All of a sudden Explorer 6 appeared. "How did you find me! I feel like using polyghamy for my advantage. I will make an army of my selves!" Exclaimed 6.
"Why do you say that? Time is evident. Barnicle Head!" Said MeatBallHead while looking 6 in the eyes.
"I shall triple city size of th enearest city! For the time of redemytion is come. So stay calm cheese brain, and uncle whatever!" Retorted 6.
"The Gaflord the Falker child will stop you!" Yelled Bryon.
"Not this Fart, why don't you eat . . . eat cheese!" Exclaimed 6, as he cast a spell on Bryon, turning him into a mouse made of cheese.
"Only you would know the evil of Dairy, you evil swedish fish!" Yelled the cheese mouse.
"Oh, yes. I have a whole mountain of cheese, one farm to rule them all." Said 6 aloud.
MeatBallHead laughed, "It would not be called a farm. Ha! My mouse can run so fast that we don't need a time machine to get us out of here."
"Oh, like that would help you."
MeatBallHead looked at the mouse of cheese in secret, "Did you have your garlic bread this morning?" He asked.
The cheese mouse turned towards Explorer 6. He streatched and cleared his throught, as if preparing to be infront of an audience. He put his arms into the air and slowly began waving them. "With the power of the almighty garlic bread, when I say so you shall not have any reception an your cell phone. And so it is." He snapped his fingers.
Explorer 6 looked at his phone, "Dang it, you are right. That was just as unexpected as a semi-truck running me over."
"Speaking of reads, you shall never see the road signs ahead in your future. Kakatu!" He yelled, "I am the king of vehicles. I am the hybred of the SUV."
"What! No!"
"Yes, it is true. With my almighty powers I shall pronounce a change. You are no longer a director, but a producer."
Explorer 6 gave a high pitched scream. It shattered the glass trail near by. "Thats terrible in the movie business."
"Ha, I tricked you." Cheese mouse said.
"I'm not a producer?"
"No, you are a boom operator."
Explorer 6 gave a higher scream which borke the broken glass. And he blew up, never to exist again. For, he was a Wurm.
"Ha!" Cheese mouse said proudly. "Radio out!"
MeatBallHead and the mouse heard someone say, "She's a butte, isn't she! The only cheese mouse in the world." in a heavy Austrialian accent. They saw a man in a kahki shirt and shorts, standing in front of a camera man about 50 feet away.
Cheese mouse said, "Hey, I'm a he! Not a she! And who are you guys?"
"I am the great musical manimal conductor, Bro. Kempton," Said the man in the kahki shirt and shorts. "And I search the world for musical animals. This is my camera, Flatus, He has a little problem with flatulence. If you want to email us send it to kirnack.bryon@gmail.com. We are jolly about seeing you, mr. Cheese mouse. What is your name boy?" At the end of his statement he looked at MeatBallHead.
"My name is Batman!" Replied MeatBallHead.
"Holy kangaroos, not another name change!" Exclaimed cheese mouse at Batman's aka MeatBallHead's, answer. "Not like I would know. I haven't been in the story long enough."
Cheese mouse looked up at Batman and said, "Oh, by the power of bla bla washington bla bla Austriala and garlic, whatever." He touched Batman, and he turned into the true Batman.
Batman touched cheese mouse, he turned into what looked like Robin. "You need a name. Is Owasso, OK?"
"Sure," Said Owasso. He turned to Bro. Kempton and Flatus. "You need new names also. How about iPod for you," Pointing at Bro. Kempton. "And iTunes for you," He pointed at Flatus.
"Whatever, mate." Said iPod.
"Loose the accent, I hate Hyundai." Said Batman.
"We should go to the house of Montana." Said Owasso.
"No, I think that we should go to Venice, Italy. I have always wanted to go thehre," Replied Batman.
"I want to go to England, not Italy," Replied iTunes.
"How about, Africa, Austrailia, or Argentina?" Asked iPod in a southern American accent.
"I thought you were an Ausy!" Exclaimed Batman.
"Well, I'm actually from Luxemburg, Germany, but my agent said that the show would get better ratings if I had the Austrian accent!" Replied iPod.
"I think we should go to Cambodia." Exclaimed iTunes.
"How about Switzerland?" Asked iPod.
"Lets let, Owasso decide." Decided Batman, "Is that alright?"
Everyone noded.
"So, where to Owasso?" Asked Batman.
"To France!" Yelled Owasso.
"Not Paris, France!" Replied iPod. "You stupid gnat! Don't you know thats where Mae Rogers Parker used to live? There was a UFO that came down and hit an ink tree. This spooked the cows. The cows then ran around wild making a mirror fall off the wall. You know, they made the earth shake, dumb things! The mirror fell hitting a table. The table had a digital camera on it. There was a quill sitting on the edge of a chair. The handel was sticking out. The camera was hit off, and it perfectly hit the handel of the pen. The quill then went soaring through the air. When Mae heard the noise, she went to see what happened. Just then, the pen came flying through one ear and out the other. That's where the phrase comes from." Explained iPod.
"Ok, well that does it." Said Batman. "We are not going anywhere."
Owasso said, "Some say the quill still soars, looking for prey."
iTunes rose his hand. Batman chose him to talk. He said, "I've seen it. It's red."
"I love that story. I need to go to the bathroom!" said iPod as he did a potty dance, "Waring High Pressure urine, on the way!"
iPod ran to the nearest water closet. After five minutes, a loud toilet flush sounded, followed by the sound of running water.
"Do you have gas?" asked Batman
"Why would I?" Said iTunes.
"No, I was talking to iPod."
"Oh," Said iPod, "Not anymore. I left it in there." He pointed to the water closet.
Batman looked where iPod had pointed. "What are you talking about? Where did you find a water closet?"
"Well, isnt that a water closet."
They looked over and saw a statue of Explorer 6. It was in the toilet sitting position. They went over and looked at a small plaque. It stated, "Explorer 6 was a great addition to society. He had such great philosophies of the great existance. He planned revenge on several people he once knew, before he died that is. The last words that he would have spoken would be, 'Before I die, I want you to know something. I will come beyond the grave and kill, making you die. Death to iPod. Death to iTunes. Death to Owasso. And death to Batman. You will each join me in this vague existance. Good bye.' Explorer 6 died on March 11, 1865. His body lies in _______."
"Wow! What about that." Someone said.
The air became cold. Gravity then began to shift. iPod, iTunes, Owasso and Batman each turned around to see Explorer 6.
6 said, "Now whose first?"
THE END

No comments: